- Public Health Nurse (FT): The Monmouth County Regional Health Commission No. 1 will have an opening for a Public Health Nurse. The successful candidate will be responsible for public health nursing, conducting some communicable disease investigations in accordance with the provisions of the New Jersey Sanitary Code/essential public health services. Start date: Late December, 2017. For detail click here...(posted on 12/07/17)
- Public Health Consultant 2, Nursing (FT), NJDOH, position# 920701, click here to learn more...(11/17/17)
- Public Health Consultant 2, Nursing (FT), NJDOH, position# 926665, click here to learn more...(11/17/17)
- Public Health Nurse (PT): City of Clifton, Salary Range: $30 per hour, 28-hours per week.
The City of Clifton is accepting resumes from qualified individuals from Passaic or Essex County, without regard to race, color, sex or ethnic origin for the part-time position of Public Health Nurse. The main function of this position will be, under direction, to teach, counsel, and provide public health nursing services in homes, clinics, and schools to individuals and families in Clifton and Little Falls. The selected individual will be required to use knowledge from nursing, social, and public health sciences to promote and protect the health of the population through the performance of core public health functions and the delivery of essential public health services, such as educating the public on preventive health measures. See full title at: http://info.csc.state.nj.us/jobspec/02912.htm. Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse in NJ. Spanish speaking is a plus. Interested parties should submit resume by mail to Doug Johnson, Personnel Officer, City of Clifton, 900 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07013, email (email@example.com ), or fax (973-470-5260) no later than December 1, 2017. The City of Clifton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (posted on 11/9/17).
- Public Health Nurse (PT): Maplewood Health Department is looking for a licensed registered nurse with a bachelors in nursing and experience or interest in the public health nursing field. The position is part-time (10-15 hours a week) and would report to the Public Health Nursing Supervisor/ Health Educator and the Health Officer. For more information and to set up an interview, please send a cover letter and resume to Robert Roe, Health Officer (973) 762-8120 x4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 20th. To learn more about the Maplewood Health Department, visit the website: www.twp.maplewood.nj.us Maplewood is an equal opportunity employer. (posted on 9/26/17)